4 Reasons Why You Need Someone Else Writing Your Programs
- You subconsciously want to do what you’re good at and don’t focus on your weaknesses.
- Its rare for someone to program their own session to their true capabilities.
- You have nobody keeping you accountable.
- Who knows if you’ve actually put in the work and hit the numbers?
- Improved motivation
- Every few weeks, you know a new program is coming. More incentive to keep on trucking and putting in the graft.
- You get to check out what other people are doing, how, why, what and why not.
Lastly, I’ve heard it in the industry a bunch of times:
“The best program is the one you’re not on”
AKA Shiny program syndrome
You always want to start the next: phase, cycle, program, training method etc when you’re not ready.
Have you put in the work and finished your current one?
A good program helps…. Consistency and putting in the work is a bigger determinant of success.
Stay the course, reward for effort