The Best Strength & Conditioning Instagram Accounts
I’ve has a few rants about #fitpo accounts and all the others that post selfies, ab shots and try to sell BS supplements.
How do I rate if an account is any good?
Content: Is king, they need to be posting consistently and good content and by good content I mean educational (not bro science)!
Selling: They’re not trying to sell you something with every post.
Personality: Nobody likes boring posts on social media.
Interaction: Does the page interact with its followers?
List in no particular order:
1. Defranco’s Gym @defrancosgym
2. Juggernaut Training Systems @juggernatutraining
3. Woodford Sports Science Consulting @woodfordssc
4. Progressive Calisthenictics @progressive_calisthentics
5. Bret Contreras @bret_contreras1
6. John Garrish @athlete_development
7. Helix Sports Performance @helixsp
Enjoy! & never stop learning!
Tim Frey MS.c