5 REASONS YOU NEED CONDITIONING INSTEAD OF CARDIO!
There’s nothing more frustrating than walking into a commercial gym and seeing people walking on a treadmill doing nothing being dressed to the nines. Wait, I know what’s worse, the people who sit on bikes and read books and magazines.
Conditioning vs. cardio can be compared as steady state cardio vs. HIIT (High intensity interval training)
1. Steady state is boring and time consuming (yawn)
2. HIIT is high intensity & short duration. It saves you time.
3. Conditioning has carry over to athletic performance. Cardio does not.
4. Conditioning has an anabolic effect. Cardio has a catabolic effect.
5. Conditioning weeds out the weak, cardio is for ....
Tim Frey MS.c