7 COMMON MISTAKES WHEN CHOOSING A COACH AND WHY it's COSTING YOU
1. No consultation or assessment before starting training
- You and your coach should sit down and discuss: your goals, lifestyle/nutrition habits and create an action plan to achieve them.
2. You’re just another number
- You’re better than that, you’re more than just another number and deserve to be treated accordingly.
3. No reassessments
- You need to be reassessed every 3-4 weeks depending on your goal to see what's going right or wrong. If you’re not reassessing you’re guessing. This is a sure-fire way to make sure you get the results you’re paying for.
4. No variation of change in program
- A training program should change every 3-5 weeks depending on your goal if your coach isn’t doing that or you don’t even have a program its lazy and you deserve better.
5. No check-ins or accountability
- One of the sole reasons of having a coach is to hold you accountable, if they’re not contacting you regularly to make sure you’re achieving your goals then you’re missing a big chunk of the coaching puzzle.
6. They don’t practice what they preach
- A great coach practices what they preach, they train hard, eat well and practice good habits. It's easy to spot when they’re not, actions speak louder than words.
7. Its costing you BIG TIME
- It's not only costing you hundreds of dollars, but its also costing you your results. How you look, feel and move are a big factor in creating the body of your dreams. Can you afford to hire a sub-par coach? No… find the best.