Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
This is for the position of head strength & conditioning coach at Helix Sports Performance in Wangara, Perth. We run a private facility coaching a mixture of athletes and non athletes through multiple programs.
Minimum: Bachelors degree in related field.
Optimal: Masters in S&C with additional certifications in: nutrition, weightlifting etc
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Coach up to 25 hours per week
· Manage and upskill junior/intern strength coaches
· Programming of all members
· Customer relations and business development tasks
· Develop new programs
· Help grow HSP to its membership goal
1) Honesty and integrity– Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
2) Intelligence– Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
3) Communication skills– Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
4) High standards– Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
5) Teamwork– Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
6) Calm Under Pressure– Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
7) Work ethic– Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
8) Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
9) Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Key Selection Criteria:
1. Previous experience, we desire a minimum of 2-3 years of full time coaching a variety of athletes and populations
2. Relevant degrees, certifications and experience in the field.
60-90k + incentives and opportunity to run your own business.
The position reports to the owner of the business
Conditions of employment:
3-6 month probation of employment and KPI’s must be hit
The position is currently vacant and is ready to start when the right person arrives
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require 2 references for contact via phone.